Hopkins Township, established in December, 1852, is located in the Northeastern
portion of Allegan County, Michigan. The Township covers approximately thirty-six
square miles of area and is primarily an agricultural community.
With the majority of land dedicated to agriculture and open space, it is a prime habitat
for white tail deer, squirrels, and raccoon. Six private lakes and miles of Rabbit River and
its many tributaries also contribute a wide variety of game fish.
The abundance of wildlife is an impressive resource and provides residents who hunt,
fish, and enjoy the outdoors with invaluable recreational opportunities.
For everyone else, there is always the fresh air and friendly neighbors to enjoy here in